What is a Mastermind?
A mastermind is a group of peers, collaborating and supporting each other to learn and apply what they have learned to further their careers.
– These masterminds are not official chapters of PSASA, but hosted by PSASA members.
– Generally PSASA masterminds are open to non-members as well as members of PSASA. If you are starting out as a speaker, they may be a good way to get some initial feel for the industry before signing up as a member.
– Most of the masterminds are online which allows people to join regardless of where they are located – anywhere in the world.
Join one or start your own
The masterminds are designed to be as approachable as possible and not in any way exclusive. There is no fee. There is no necessary hurdle of experience or income generated from speaking. Coaches, trainers, facilitators, entertainers, speakers, writers – all are welcome, any where in the world.
It is our plan to initiate more masterminds in the future. We would love to see masterminds based on local languages, on particular skill sets, or speaking topic areas.
If you are interested in joining a mastermind, please email the Champion of that group. Check it out and look around. There are probably a few options that you can look at.
If you are interested in starting a new mastermind, go for it! No one needs permission to start their own mastermind. If you want to start one officially hosted by PSASA, focusing on a particular topic area, then please be in contact with us and we can explore the idea.
Book Writers Mastermind for Speakers
Virtual and Hybrid Speakers Mastermind
Virtual Mastermind for Women Speakers
Home Language Mastermind for Speakers
Wellbeing Mastermind for Speakers
- As Speakers, we need to take care of our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- We’ll share practical tips and techniques once a month.
- The dates need to work around the contributors: please join us : 1pm-2pm on 22 Feb; 22 March; 19 April; 17 May.
- This is open to members and non-members
- Champion is Joni Peddie