The PSASA is thrilled to announce that Professional Speaker Sharon King earned her CSP in 2014.
Sharon is the founder of Key Steps Corporate Training. She is a dynamic communicator with over 18 years’ experience in the field of adult education and corporate facilitation. She is a registered Education, Training and Development Practitioner (ETDP), holds an Honours degree in Psychology and practices as an Executive Coach and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner at a Masters Level. Sharon is also one of only two women in South Africa who hold the title of Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). The CSP designation is the most sought after and visible measure of professionalism in the speaking business internationally. To ensure that she can offer you the very best – and varied – support, Sharon engages in continual self-development and learning and participates in numerous organisations. In 2011, she was the Vice President of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa (PSASA).
Key Steps speaking, consulting and training interventions are results driven and customised to meet her client’s specific needs. It is
Sharon’s vision and commitment to empower others to take their learning out of the classroom, unlock their potential, motivate
themselves and focus on organisational goals and market objectives through emotionally intelligent behaviour and teamwork.
Her passion for life and learning and belief that people are inherently capable of achieving anything they choose to inspires others to realise just how capable, talented and magnificent they are. Sharon works hand-in-hand with organisations – positioning them for longterm success. She has worked with numerous companies throughout Africa, including Standard Bank, Citi Bank, Ernst & Young, Siemens, Atlas Copco, BMW and Barloworld. She also lectures on negotiation skills at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) and works closely with Henley Business School on various business programmes.
1. Skills Development Facilitator and Assessor (registered with ISETT, ETDP and SERVICES SETA)
2. Services SETA accredited training provider: Registration Number 2257
3. International Certificate in Executive Coaching – obtained Cum Laude
4. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner – obtained Cum Laude
5. Bachelor of Arts in Clinical Psychological – obtained Cum Laude
6. Honours in Psychology – obtained Cum Laude
7. Currently completing her MSc in Emotional Intelligence – with a view to obtain her PhD by 2017
8. Microsoft Master Instructor
9. National Certificate in Information Technology End User Computing
10. Professional member of the PSASA
11. Registered member of COMENSA
To visit Sharon’s website, click here.
To read more about obtaining your CSP, click here.