“When you have no choice, but to make a choice”
Wisdom from a Veteran in the leadership training industry.
George Choriatopoulos is the Chairman of 4 companies and the Founder of Self Development Foundation (Pty) Ltd.
Self Development Foundation specializes in Management, Leadership, Supervision and Personal Development directed to establish measurable and specific plans of action to improve efficiency, quality and service to maximize results – “PROFITS.”
Self Development Foundation understands the vital importance of sales people and is dedicated to improving the image of the sales professional.
George started his professional career in the Personal Development and Motivation field in 1971 where he discovered, when attending a motivational seminar, that there was a great need in South Africa in motivating and inspiring people to use more of their unlimited potential.
“Grow Your Network, Grow your Business” by Helen Nicholson.
In this presentation you will:
• Realise the importance of developing your own personal brand
• Understand why Networking is the No 1 critical success skill for business people identified by Insead Business School
• Gain insight into the “Mars and Venus” of Networking
• Learn how to “work” a room by discovering your own unique networking style
• Design and deliver your “elevator speech”
• Where to go to expand your business network
Helen is a passionate South African and thrives on the meaningful work she does as a consultant in the area of leadership development. Her clients include FNB, Standard Bank, Citadel, Investec, Ernst & Young, RMB & Old Mutual. Helen is a mentor at Shanduka Black Umbrellas for aspiring black entrepreneurs and is a founding member of the Professional Speakers Association of South Africa. She is a single mother of identical twin girls, and is an avid reader and runner.
Helen completed the New York Marathon in 2011 and said it was one of her life highlights.