The Youth of South Africa, a lost generation
In this speech I paint a picture of a totally lost generation using stats of drugs, sex and failure (Stats SA website). I then turn everything around explaining the three greatest needs every young person, in fact everyone has. I hope to leave everyone believing that our youth are not a lost generation. This speech is not only aimed at parents but everyone.
About Carl Schultz
Carl is an inspiring motivational speaker and facilitator who speaks predominantly on three topics namely DEVELOPPING LEADERS, GROWING BUSINESS and PERSONAL SUCCESS. He is the author of “Think Bigger” a program designed to grow individuals as well as business. Carl is passionate about Leadership and has helped coach and develop leaders in many companies and organisations over the past 20 years. He inspires and motivates people who are driven to succeed.
Qualifications and Achievements:
- Gauteng President: Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa 2012/13
- Registered Professional Speaker with Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa and The Global Speakers Federation.
- DTM – Distinguished Toastmaster: This is the highest achievement in the Toastmasters International educational program for both communication and leadership.
- Completed a 3 year Leadership Curriculum with John C. Maxwell and Equip.
- Certified Trainer & Mentor of Micro-MBA and One-Up Business with the Department of Trade and Industry.
- Certified Assessor with South African Qualifications Authority.
- Certified Independent Life and Business Coach with TCG Coaching Centre SA.
- Certified Facilitator for DISC Personality Profiling and People Skills Program World Teach.
- Director and Founding Member: LifeWorx Leadership Institute (Pty) Ltd.
- Director and Founding Member: CSA Breakthrough Academy (Pty) Ltd.
- Carl is also an advisory board member for a number of companies, Trusts and NGO’s.
To read more about the convention, click here
To book your seat for our upcoming convention, click here