- This event has passed.
KZN Chapter Meeting
16 Mar @ 18:30 - 20:00 SASTFree – R200
Dear Speaking Colleagues,
Where does the time go? 🥺
It both warms my heart and brings a tear to my eye to be nearing the end of my term as KZN Chapter President.
What a journey this has been!
To formally wrap up this topsy turvy, yet exciting term, I’d love to invite you to the KZN Chapter’s 2020/2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Our AGM programme is as follows:
- To end my term and update Chapter members on the chapter’s progress in 2020/2021, I will give the Chapter President’s report.
- Chapter members will then have an opportunity to nominate 3 new committee members for the 2021/2022 term: (description of roles will be sent to registered attendees next week)
– Committee Secretary
– Committee Member – Membership Affairs
– Committee Member – Publicity
- Once these formalities are complete, incoming Chapter President and multi-author, Claude Phiri will share Tips for Speakers who wish to make the writing and publishing process just a little simpler and quicker! – Write and Publish Your Book in Weeks!
- A surprise item will help us wrap up the AGM agenda and meeting 🙂
Members are urged to be present, but if they will not manage this, to give their proxy to a member who will be in attendance.
We look forward to hosting you to end off one year and usher in a new era for the KZN Chapter! 🤩
Looking forward to spending time with you all 🙂
KZN Chapter President