- This event has passed.
11 Oct @ 19:00 - 20:30 SAST
How to build credibility and trust as a speaker
- Do you want to be taken seriously in business?
- Are you tired of contacting clients, and wish they could come to you?
- Do you have immense knowledge that could benefit others?
When I left my corporate job, as an inhouse trainer-I felt very exposed to go out on my own. I used to easily get appointments working for Oxford Publishers, Pearson education, Entrepreneur magazine and then Auto Trader.
How can you as a speaker build credibility and trust-before clients have even met you? In this talk I highlight how I made use of the 6 degrees of separation, strategic networking and PR to be taken seriously in business.
What are the core takeaways:
- How to go from unheard to being credible and becoming a trusted advisor for your target audience.
- Why Thought Leadership will raise your status and desirability with clients.
- 3 strategies to become a Thought Leader.
Yoke van Dam has been called the Kintsugi Queen, because of her ability to join, grow and transform teams and turn them into something quite wonderful.
She is passionate about the buying brain and became obsessed with persuasion, sales and influence-ever since she was selling pizza at the age of 15.
Through her company Y-Connect she empowers leaders and teams to find their voice, step into their power and speak in a way so that people want to listen to them.
Today, as a qualified behavioural change coach, she teaches leaders and sales professionals how to get people to buy into their ideas and to action them.