Two interesting sessions on offer this week for our PSASA meeting – 15 August 2013
Making Hay in the USA
Find out what’s happening in the wider world of speaking and training and discover how other markets are handling volatility and change in the business world.
Roger Knowles – national Vice President PSASA – has just returned from a stay in the USA where he attended the NSA annual conference and 40th Anniversary of the association. Discover how the Americans are making money in what is being described as the toughest financial times for decades – learn about branding, the marketing, the innovations and the collaboration.
Our evening will be run by Roger and Chris and we will be looking at:
- Attitudes towards surviving and thriving in a difficult economy
- The importance of marketing – what it is and how to make it work for you
- Brand personality – have you got one?
- The power of words – what’s your message and does it communicate?
We’re looking forward to an evening of exploring ideas and coming up with solutions to promotional problems. Please join us and bring your own thoughts and strategies.
- Time: Refreshments, networking and library – 5:30 – 6pm / Meeting 6 – 9pm
- Venue: Hilltop Manor, 201 Umhlanga Rocks Drive (www.hilltopmanor.co.za)
- Cost: Free for PSASA members; R200.00 for non-members
(Tea, coffee, biscuits & snacks included. Cash bar available).
- Booking through PSASA Administrator – Simone: firstname.lastname@example.org / +27 79 680 2573