The title of Justin Cohen’s Key Note speech is:
What are the psychological drivers of people who breakout to success? A Harvard study found only one key factor present in the star performers in sport, business, art and science – motivation. The problem is, for most people motivation is like a hot bath – it goes cold quickly. Breakout!, won’t motivate you, rather it will provide the psychological tools for self-motivation. You will learn to:
- Lead and motivate yourself long after the presentation is over.
- Shift from self-defeating pessimism to rational optimism.
- Manage adrenalin and serotonin – the brain’s chemicals of success.
- Take and keep taking passionate action.
- Turn setbacks into stepping-stones.
- Discover the four keys to breaking out.
With a combination of cutting edge research, humor, entertaining stories and practical take-home tools, Justin will help you to unleash your psychology for success.
Justin Cohen is the author of four books and seven audiobooks. He hosted a TV show in which he interviewed some of the world’s top experts on success. As a leading authority on human potential, with a postgraduate degree in Psychology, Justin Cohen speaks and trains in the fields of motivation, sales, service and leadership. Over the past 12 years he has presented in 14 countries, and in virtually every industry, to an average of 10 thousand people annually. Justin is a Certified Speaking Professional and a Southern African Speaker Hall of Fame inductee.
You can find Justin Cohen’s website here.