“Personally, I would sacrifice all other social media as long as I could hold onto LinkedIn and the blog on my website.” Charlotte Kemp
Learn why Charlotte ranks LinkedIn so highly for professionals in the speaking industry.
In a 3 1/2 hour workshop, discover
- How to personalize your profile to make it attractive to both clients and audiences
- How to integrate your other social media and other media, with your LinkedIn profile
- How to use Recommendations expertly
- How to demonstrate your expertise in your topic as well as your speaking skills
- How to connect with decision makers and build a powerful network
- How to connect in a way that is not at all spammy
- How to communicate with select connections only, in bulk and directly
- How to use Groups to build your reputation and name recognition
Charlotte Kemp has been using LinkedIn for almost 8 years and can point to specific parts of her profile that have resulted in business, repeat business and referral business. From training companies in social media, she has now specialized in LinkedIn and focuses her attention on this platform more than any other.
Date – 1 August 2015
Time – 8.30 for 9 am to 12.30
Venue – The Studio, 24 Southfield Road, Plumstead
Cost – R300 for Members and R600 for Non Members.
Limit – First 12 booked and paid delegates
Book your seat via Simone at email@example.com