COVID -19 has dramatically changed our Industry sector, and dare I say forever!
Whether you are a Professional Speaker, Trainer, Facilitator or Coach you are probably having to re-think (or pivot) your business offerings; your platforms and of course your processes.
Some people are thriving (just a few) and most of us are looking at various ways of ‘surviving’. Wherever you are on this continuum, you will benefit from joining us this Saturday 2nd May 2020: 10h30-11h45 for a PSASA National Workshop.
We are thrilled to have Unotida Nyoni facilitate this PSASA FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP.
He is known to most of us as Uno and is the Past National Treasurer of PSASA as well as the current PSASA Cape Chapter President. (See his full BIO below).
Uno will share the following topics. Feel free to come armed with your questions.
There will be a Q & A session at the end.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AMIDST GLOBAL CRISIS
This talk will provide speakers with tools to:
1. Understand the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on the Speaking industry
2. Manage their cash-flow effectively
3. To master the fundamentals of income generation during and after the crisis
4. Manage costs effectively during this period and beyond
5. Improve financial management and reporting systems for their speaking businesses
Keep safe, stay healthy and boost your resilience
Warm (virtual) hugs