To all our members, you do not want to miss our Speak to the Future themed mid-term convention coming up in October. It will be the first PSASA convention to be staged entirely virtually. As such, it is an ideal opportunity to set the stage for:
- The future of the speaking profession
- How to boost a speaking career in virtual space
- Leading in disruptive times
- The demands that future trends and technologies will make on the speaking professional
From business plans to business continuity, from use of voice to use of space, from stagecraft to screencraft, the event will not only provide a fascinating insight into the state of speaking but will also be a critical contribution to its future.
Come and #Collaborate with us, #CelebrateSuccess and #CoCreateAmazing!
- A half-day fast-paced, exciting TED-style programme
- Focused on the “origin stories” from some great speakers about how they got their start
- Lessons they learned from their early experiences that set them up for success
- Every successful speaker was once a beginner and we must continually be inspired by, and reminded of, that.
Speaker line up:
Natalie du Toit
Stef du Plessis
- A full-day, high impact programme – click here for speaker line up
- Keynote speakers
- Panel discussions
- Networking sessions
- The Speaker Factor winners announcement
- A showcase of what can be done in a virtual presenting space
- Walk away with a new toolkit for raising your virtual presenting game
Speaker Line Up:
Frederick Haren CSP GSF (Sweden)
Abdullah Verachia (RSA)
Egbe Adeoye (Nigeria)
Andy Golding (RSA)
Lynda Shaw (UK)
Alan Weiss (USA)
Lesley Everett (USA)
Who should attend:
- Members of PSASA – come and join your tribe for an action-packed and inspiring two days
- Members of other associations that service the same industry, including trainers, facilitators, and coaches
- Companies that host virtual events (that is every company right now) – we’ll share best practice with you to raise the level of your online events and show you what is possible
- Agencies and bureaus that book speakers
- Individuals – business people, educators and presenters who want to up their own presentation game in the virtual space at this time
Prices for Mid-term:
- Normal (22nd Aug – 27th Sep) Members R1250; non-Members R1650
- Late (28 September – 2 October) Members R1550; non-Members R1950.
PSASA members, please login in order to buy a ticket under your membership benefit.
Guests, spouses and non-members, please use the “Ticket” option to confirm your attendance.