September Invitation – Evening Meeting
You are cordially invited to join the Durban Chapter of the PSASA for their September meeting.
Our guest speaker is PSASA National President Adolph Kaestner.
Adolph will present on that all important topic – Speakers Pricing Strategy.
The presentation will include:
- Time Available Model
- Income Required Model
- The 7 Fee Levels
- Passive and Other Income Streams
Just back from the NSA Convention in the USA, Adolph will share with us important and relevant issues that relate to the PSASA. As part of the 2nd session we will be holding a “Town Hall meeting” where the floor will be open to all to members to join in and bring to the floor what they deem relevant.
- Time: Refreshments, networking and library – 5:30 – 6pm / Meeting 6 – 9pm
- Venue: Hilltop Manor, 201 Umhlanga Rocks Drive (www.hilltopmanor.co.za)
- Cost: Free for PSASA members; R130 for non-members
(Non- members please note: The evening meeting is free if you have paid for and attended the afternoon session).
Tea, coffee, biscuits & snacks included. Cash bar available).
- Should you wish to book your seat online, please click here
- Alternatively book your seat via PSASA Administrator – Simone: email@example.com / +27 79 680 2573
by no later than 17 September 2012.
Please note: There is a special Value Add afternoon session with Adolph on:
How to Make the Transition into the Professional Speaking Market – read more here
A separate invitation has been sent out for this afternoon session. Booking is essential for both meetings.
Looking forward to seeing you there
Durban Chapter President 2011/12/13