This meeting is most definitely not one you want to miss out on…
The PSASA (Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa) Cape Chapter is proud to host international speaker, Rebecca Morgan, CSP CMC, fresh from the PSASA National Convention, on the evening of the 18th April.
Please feel free to let others know who may be interested. Guests Welcome.
Her presentation is Making Money in your Jammies and is perfect for all speakers, trainers and consultants.
- Create revenue from your online presence.
- Pre-sell, package and promote your products.
- Blizzard, recession and volcano proof your business
- Develop electronic products to deliver without shipping costs
- Create future revenue streams
As featured on Oprah and Forbes.
Date – 18 April 2013
Time – 6.30 for 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Cost – R200 (Free for PSASA Members)
Venue – The River Club, Liesbeek Park Rd , Observatory, Cape Town
To book – Contact Simone – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 079 680 2573
Upcoming Cape Chapter meetings:
13 May 2013
10 June 2013
8 July 2013
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Cape Chapter President 2012/13