You have a book inside you waiting to get out.
It may be a novel or a children’s story. It may be a “how to” book to help others learn about your expertise or simply a book of short stories. Whatever your book is you will be interested to learn that getting it written and published is easier than you think.
Richard Mulvey and Charlotte Kemp have written and published 30 books between them and they will be sharing their expertise at the 90 minute presentation to celebrate the launch of their new book “The Working Title”
- Learn how to overcome writers block
- Discover how easy it is to publish and market your book on the internet
- Find out how to self publish, get an ISBN number and choose the right printer
- Become an author and be admired as the authority on your subject
- Uncover the secrets of earning a passive income from your writing
Writing, Publishing and Marketing your book is a lot easier than you think and is this presentation Richard and Charlotte will guide you through a set of simple steps that will get you on the bookshelves and influencing other people’s lives.
- Date: 18 July
- Time: Refreshments, networking and library – 5:30 – 6pm / Meeting 6 – 9pm
- Venue: The Hellenic Centre, 5 High Grove, Umgeni Park, Durban
- Cost: Free for PSASA members; R130 for non-members
(Tea, coffee, biscuits & snacks included. Cash bar available).
- Booking through PSASA Administrator – Simone: email@example.com / +27 79 680 2573
By no later than Friday 12 July.
Looking forward to seeing you there…
KZN Chapter President 2013/14