Into the Future With Webinars!
Presented by Barbara Johnson (and assisted by Stephen Smith)
This is going to be a highly interactive, hands-on learning process. Please bring your laptop, power cable and internet connection (data modem stick). You will be able to connect to the webinar as a webinar guest.
The programme for the evening will cover:
- What a webinar is
- The benefits of webinars
- Equipment required
- A step-by-step “How To” guide.
- An interactive demonstration coupled with actual on-line participation and the opportunity for each member to ‘be in the spotlight’ to present what it is that they or their company offers.
This is your opportunity to go live! Please prepare a 3-minute elevator pitch. Members have three options:
a) Come prepared with PowerPoint slides describing your service offering
b) Use the webinar on-site facility of Whiteboard (if you know what you’re doing!) or
c) Embed a video into PowerPoint
With your approval, your presentation will be posted on YouTube.
Now, if you’re in a cold sweat, aren’t technical, are not ready for this or you don’t have a laptop, then call Steve Smith immediately to book a consultation so he can help drag you into the 21st century. Alternatively, don’t worry, you can just bring your beautiful self and learn from those alongside you.
This is a fun presentation – no pressure – a learning process for the presenters as well! Come and be included in the learning, the mistakes and the surprises.
- Date: 28 November 2012
- Time: Refreshments, networking and library – 5:30 – 6pm / Meeting 6 – 9:30pm
- Venue: Hilltop Manor, 201 Umhlanga Rocks Drive (www.hilltopmanor.co.za)
- Cost: Free for PSASA members; R130 for non-members
Tea, coffee, biscuits & snacks included. (Cash bar available)
- Booking through PSASA Administrator – Simone: email@example.com / +27 79 680 2573
Please book or give you apologies BEFORE Friday 23rd November
Durban Chapter President
Phone: 082 491 1136