Craig sees himself as a passionate adventurer, always looking for great experiences and exciting moments that life throws his way. He is known for his huge levels of energy and an insatiable appetite to be around great people and lead an amazing life! To Craig, people are the most amazing beings.
“I have now had the fortune to travel to every continent in the world, delivered over 500 key note addresses to business audiences from many different cultures and founded a charity called Giving Africa that supports awesome kids in West Africa. I am very lucky! If someone were to ask me what is my purpose in life, I would say love! There is nothing more important in my opinion than helping others to succeed and for that matter nothing more satisfying either.”
Craig is known for delivering engaging and passionate keynote speeches, bespoke training, executive coaching and leading transformation journeys to remote communities in places like the Amazon as well as his charitable ventures.
The title of Craig’s Key Note is:
How to Love your Audience
What you will learn:
- How to build outstanding relationships from the heart
- What happens when we care deeply about our client
- What do we need to do to create a compelling offering for future engagements with clients
- Who we need to be in order to really connect
- How to shine and market from the platform with authenticity
- Who do we need to spend time with to succeed in the world of speaking
- How to live our true identity as a speaker