The Durban Chapter of PSASA is excited to host the 2019 Mid Term Convention and to invite all members and speakers to our sunny shores, for a weekend of learning and entertainment.
Billy Selekane, CSP, SASHoF
Billy will speak at the MidTerm convention and share his international experience with delegates.
Call for Speakers
The Mid Term convention is traditionally a space to share skills in developing a speaking business, and the content this year will include such subjects as:
- How to marketing your speaking business
- How to increase your speaking fee
- How to create products for back of room sales
- How to get started in the industry
- How to take your speaking skills online
- How to write, publish and market your book
- How to Pitch for business
- How to build a keynote speech
- How to start and grow an virtual business academy
We are looking for speakers who can contribute to the event and share their successes in any of the above subjects or any other subject that will help the delegates grow they’re speaking businesses.
You do not have to be a member of the PSASA to be a speaker at this event.
If this interests you please complete the call for speakers. We would love to hear from you.
|PSASA Member (Early Bird)||R950|
|PSASA Member Spouse (Early Bird)||R750|
|Non-Member (Early Bird)||R1,450|
|Pre-Con LinkedIn Training (Friday Morning)||R350|